OVF's New Domestic Voter Registration Site Launches
Overseas Vote Foundation (OVF) has launched a new domestic voter engagement initiative known as U.S. Vote Foundation (US Vote).
“It’s time to provide U.S.-based voters with the same breadth and quality of online voter services that we have been providing to overseas and military voters for more than five years,” said OVF President and CEO Susan Dzieduszycka-Suinat.
US Vote will utilize OVF’s friendly web-based information tools combined with its brand new state-specific voter registration capability. The new website, www.usvotefoundation.org
, features the complete suite of voter services that OVF is known for, as well as two recent enhancements:
Facebook Integration – Users can take advantage of the first voter registration tool integrated with Facebook to save time on data entry.
My Voter Account – Recent upgrades have been made to this “personal democracy dashboard,” where users can manage and maintain their data for voting purposes. It makes the repetitive tasks of registering and requesting a ballot easier.
Featured applications include:
- Voter Registration: provides user-friendly assistance to generate a completed state-specific registration application that meets state requirements
- Election Official Directory: maintained as the nation’s most comprehensive database of election official contact, website, email and address data for every U.S. voting jurisdiction
- State-specific Voter Information Directory: offers state-specific information including election dates, form filing deadlines, identification and other requirements
- Voter Help Desk: offers an instant response knowledgebase of commonly asked election and voting questions
- Candidate Finder: links users to candidate names and backgrounds, accessed simply by entering a voting address