Overseas Vote Foundation (OVF) and U.S. Vote Foundation (US Vote) are committed to developing a network of organizations, agencies, and concerned citizens who care and attend to the issues involved with the advancement of overseas, military and domestic voting processes.
Since our beginning, our organizations has made efforts to build the dialogue amongst the many people and associations involved in these efforts. The OVF / US Vote program initiative of Annual Summit conferences fully supports our goals to increase the interaction, collaboration, organization and cooperation amongst diverse stakeholders both within the U.S. and overseas.
The Eighth Annual Voting and Elections Summit 2014 is was held on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at the Jack Morton Auditorium in the Media and Public Relations Building at George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Eighth Annual Voting and Elections Summit 2014 - Thu. Jan. 30th
- Seventh Annual OVF and US Vote Summit 2013
- Sixth Annual UOCAVA Summit 2012
- Fifth Annual UOCAVA Summit 2011
- Fourth Annual UOCAVA Summit 2010
- Third Annual UOCAVA Summit 2009
- Second Annual UOCAVA Summit 2008
- First Annual UOCAVA Summit 2007